Good attendance supports high achievement! Please verify that your contact information is up to date. If your student is absent, you will receive a phone call that evening. Please familiarize yourself with our attendance procedures
When a student is absent the entire day:
- Call the Attendance Hotline at 503.259.5095 by 2:30 that day.
Have the following information to report:
Student's full name (please spell uncommon names)
Student's school ID number
Your name and relationship to student (mom, guardian, etc)
A daytime phone number
Reason for absence from this list:
? Medical appointments
? Family emergency
? Death in the immediate family
? Pre-arranged absence
? Religious holidays
? School sponsored field trips
? Administrative reasons
Please do not have the student call the hotline themselves!
When a student arrives late:
- Provide the student with a note from the parent or guardian
- Parents need not accompany their student if they have a note.
Please DO NOT CALL the Attendance Hotline for tardies!
When a student needs to leave early:
- A parent or guardian provides the student with a note including the time of departure.
- Student brings the note to the attendance office at least one period before their departure.
- Student then receives a pass to show their teacher.
Student signs out at the attendance office on the way out.